An urban village community
The Kelvin Grove campus is located in the vibrant Kelvin Grove Village, which includes shops, restaurants, parklands, fitness facilities and a weekly market.
Kelvin Grove campus is conveniently located about 3km from Brisbane’s city centre. It’s home to the QUT International College, and to students in:
- creative industries
The campus is part of the thriving Kelvin Grove Village, which boasts shops, restaurants, a weekly market, residential units, parklands and fitness facilities, alongside the dynamic art and performance spaces at QUT’s Creative Industries Precinct.
Food, drink and shopping
You’ll find a range of eating and drinking options at Kelvin Grove campus, along with bookshop and newsagency.
Kelvin Grove Library
The award-winning library provides students and researchers with innovative study spaces and access to specialty collections. The Kelvin Grove Library provides resources and services for students studying creative industries, education and health.
The library has:
- group study spaces and silent study spaces
- printing and copying services
- computer labs and wireless internet
- a helpdesk for assistance with assignments
- an adaptive technology laboratory, where students with a disability can use specialised equipment
- a Researchers’ Centre that provides study spaces for research students and staff.
Need more information ?
You can talk to us for more information. Click here